We’re working hard to ensure everyone has a safe and happy visit during the current situation with COVID-19. Please make sure you’re familiar with these rules and procedures before you arrive:
We’re limiting the number of people who can visit the farm at once to ensure that appropriate safe distancing among guests can be maintained.
If you want to visit the farm, you must book a time to visit in advance.
The Provincial Health Office (PHO) requires masks in all public indoor settings for everyone thirteen and over. When you visit the farm, you’ll be required to wear a mask in the admissions office, washrooms, and the rabbit enclosure.
Access to Attractions
Most of the farm is open to visitors, with these exceptions:
- Some petting and feeding areas are closed
- Bird seed sales have been suspended (you’re welcome to bring your own seed from home)
- Milking demonstrations have been suspended
Other Enhanced Safety Precautions
We have a number of cleaning and other safety protocols in place:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the cashier station
- Hand sanitizing stations and physical distancing signage are in place throughout the farm
- Increased cleaning schedules and sanitization procedures are in place
- High traffic areas are receiving increased spot cleaning