The staff here at Maplewood Farm are working hard during this time to ensure a safe and exciting visit. Please familiarize yourself with our new rules and procedures to ensure that all visitors have a safe and happy visit.
Things to know
- Visitors and Members must reserve over the phone (604-929-5610) or through emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance. Tickets are date and time specific to control the number of people on the farm at one time.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we can only allow 75 people onto the farm per hour. We recommend booking your visit to the farm to reserve a spot.
- For all booking requests, please provide your name, phone number and desired day/time that you would like to visit the farm.
- Please choose from one of the designated time slots when planning a visit to the farm: 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm.
- Reservations require confirmation from the office via email or phone.
- Please note that due to high call volume our lines could be busy. The best way to contact us for a booking is through email.
- Guests are given one hour to visit the farm during their designated time slot. There are temporarily no bird seed sales and no milking demonstrations. A 10% discount is provided for this inconvenience. Goat Hill and Rabbitat are now open!
- No cash will be accepted onsite. You may pay with American Express, Debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Visitors who are unwell, or who are displaying signs of COVID-19, will not be permitted entry.
Enhanced safety measures
- Bookings in advance via phone only.
- Hand sanitizing stations and physical distancing measures and signage are in place throughout Maplewood Farm.
- Some petting and feeding areas such as our Duck pond are temporarily closed as per DNV Parks recommendation.
- Increased cleaning schedules and sanitization procedures. High traffic areas will receive increased spot cleaning.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at cashier station.
- Visitor maps will be available online only.
We are open 7 days a week, from 10:00am – 4:00pm