The staff here at Maplewood Farm have been working hard during this closure to ensure a safe and exciting visit once we re-open. Please familiarize yourself with our new rules and procedures to ensure that all visitors have a safe and happy visit.
Things to know
- Visitors and Members must reserve over the phone (604-929-5610), in advance. Tickets are date and time specific to control the number of people on the farm at one time.
- Guests will be given 1 hour to visit the farm during their designated time slot. There will temporarily be no bird seed sales, no milking demonstration, and indoor areas may be closed. A 10% discount will be provided for this inconvenience.
- No cash will be accepted onsite. Please purchase tickets via phone (604-929-5610) at least 1 day in advance.
- Visitors who are unwell, or who are displaying signs of COVID-19, will not be permitted entry.
Enhanced safety measures
- Bookings in advance via phone only.
- Hand sanitizing stations and physical distancing measures and signage are in place throughout Maplewood Farm.
- Some petting areas and feeding areas temporarily closed as per DNV Parks recommendation.
- Increased cleaning schedules and sanitization procedures. High traffic areas will receive increased spot cleaning.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at cashier station.
- Visitor maps will be available online only.
We have officially re-opened!