PLEASE READ AND BOOK BELOW
The staff here at Maplewood Farm are working hard during this time to ensure a safe and exciting visit. Please familiarize yourself with our new rules and procedures to ensure that all visitors have a safe and happy visit.
BC Health Order Update: Until February 5th, make sure your visit to Maplewood farm is restricted to the individuals from your household (or if you live alone individuals from your core bubble). Masks are required in the admissions office and any indoor public area. For more information click here.
Things to know
- Visitors and Members must reserve in advance. Tickets are date and time specific to control the number of people on the farm at one time.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we can only allow 75 people onto the farm per hour. We recommend booking your visit to the farm to reserve a spot.
- For all booking requests, please provide your name, phone number and desired day/time that you would like to visit the farm.
- Please choose from one of the designated time slots when planning a visit to the farm: 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm. (closed at 4:00pm)
- Reservations require confirmation from the office via email or phone.
- Please note that due to high call volume our lines could be busy. The best way to contact us for a booking is through the booking system below.
- Guests are given one hour to visit the farm during their designated time slot. There are temporarily no bird seed sales and no milking demonstrations. A 10% discount is provided for this inconvenience. Goat Hill and Rabbitat are now open!
- No cash will be accepted onsite. You may pay with American Express, Debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Masks are required in our indoor areas – the office, washrooms, and rabbitat.
- A customer can be refused entry or service if they do not wear a mask.
- Visitors who are unwell, or who are displaying signs of COVID-19, will not be permitted entry.
Enhanced safety measures
- Bookings in advance only.
- Hand sanitizing stations and physical distancing measures and signage are in place throughout Maplewood Farm.
- Some petting and feeding areas such as our Duck pond are temporarily closed as per DNV Parks recommendation.
- Masks are required in our indoor areas – the office and washrooms.
- Increased cleaning schedules and sanitization procedures. High traffic areas will receive increased spot cleaning.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at cashier station.
- Visitor maps will be available online only.
We are open 6 days a week, from 10:00am – 4:00pm (closed Mondays)
When booking please clarify in the message box how many adults, children, babies (18m & under), and seniors (55 & over) will be visiting. If you are a member also provide your membership information.
Please check your junk email if you do not see a reply from us