Daily stuff to see!
Please note, times are approximate due to the farmers heavy work loads but they endeavour to deliver on these times! Milking always at 1:15 pm
- A milking demonstration daily at 1:15 pm currently featuring Lima the jersey cow.
- Maplewood Farm is the home to approximately 200 domestic farm animals and birds so there is always lots to see.
- Feed the chickens and ducks – birdseed is available for sale on the farm for $3.00 a bag. (while supplies last)
- Feed the bunnies – bring your own fresh fruits and veggies (See list below)
- Around 3:30 pm each day the farmers round up our animals as they go from their paddocks back into the barn for the night.
Bunny Food Suggestions
Alfalfa, radish & clover sprouts
Beet greens (tops)
Carrot & carrot tops
Dandelion greens (no pesticides)
Pea pods (the flat edible kind)