38th Annual Sheep Shearing Festival
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Welcome to the 38th Annual Sheep Fair At Maplewood Farm
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Schedule of the day’s activities:
10:00 am to 4:00pm: .
- Face Painting by Mehndi & More Body Art.
Border Collie Demonstration, herding ducks and sheep in Meadow and Pine Paddocks, Bill McCallion and his dogs.
- One half of the Sheep Flock is shorn by Lori Tomsin of Sidney, BC in Meadow Paddock, under the BIG Yellow and White Tent.
- Border Collie Demonstration, as noted above.
- Balance of the Sheep Flock in shorn, as noted above.
- Daily cow milking demonstration, moved from its regular time slot of 1:15pm, will feature a Farm Attendant and a Lima the Jersey Cow!
- The Farm closes; we hope you enjoyed your day at Maplewood Farm.